×Click here to see updates in response to COVID-19 (06/25).
Our Mission Statement
- Realizing that our people are Davis' most important asset, we are committed to the following principles as we conduct our daily business activities:
- Provide a stable workplace where individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
- Promote an environment where our people can make the most of their abilities and talents, enabling them to meet the needs of their families.
- Educate and equip our people to make decisions and take personal responsibility for their actions and decisions.
- Embrace an atmosphere of honesty and trust amongst ourselves and in our relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Create a workplace where people are part of a team, have a sense of community, and the knowledge that what they do has a real purpose---all the things that make work enjoyable.