×Click here to see our list of immediate job openings.
General Conditions of Sale
- We are glad to quote prices at any time, either by telephone, e-mail or fax. All prices are subject to change without notice, however, we will make EVERY effort to hold quoted prices for a period of 30 days. We reserve the right to correct any obvious errors in specifications or prices. Quotations of availability are subject to prior sale.
- Any local, state or federal taxes are payable by the customer unless a valid tax exemption certificate is provided to Davis Steel Services.
- Terms of Payment:
- All accounts are due and payable 30 days from date of each invoice at the office of Davis Steel Serivces in Hewitt, McLennan County, Texas. On any past due invoices, interest will accrue on all amounts still owing after the due date at the rate of 18% per annum (1.5% per month). In the event that Davis Steel Services is required to enforce collection of the account, all reasonable attorney's fees and court costs will be assessed as cost for collection of the amount.
- Tolerances & Variations:
- All goods are subject to tolerances and variations consistent with usual mill standards of dimensions, straightness, section, composition and mechanical properties.
- We will honor claims for defective material or workmanship if submitted within a reasonable time after shipment, provided material has not been improperly handled or processed. Material which does not meet the specifications designated by the customer at the time of order will be replaced or credit will be given.
- Return Shipments:
- All return shipments must be authorized in advance by Davis Steel Services. Material which has been cut, painted or otherwise processed is not returnable except by special agreement.